Sunday, 16 February 2014

Cheap Hip Hop Beats

Cheap Hip Hop Beats
                                           cheap hip hop beats
Looking for cheap hip hop beats?

Get the world's futuristic sounds online at Real Beatz Inc.
exclusive trap beats for sale
Our beats are affordable for leasing rights and we have cheap hip hop beats you can buy exclusively for as low as $60 ! 
If you need different genres of music you can visit our soundclick for more.
With our hip hop beats you can benefit from selling your masters online with our royalty free beats.
Cheap beats are no different from a beat that cost 10,000 dollars. The only difference in a beat that cost 10k is the demand for the person making the beat. If I could sing like michael jackon, dance lke him, perform like him, I still wouldnt be as great ashim or make as much money as he did simply because Iam not him and I dont have the same branding like he does. That doesnt make him better than me,it just means he has more exposure to the world than I do.
Just because a producer sells a cheap beat doesnt mean that his  beats arent good, it only means he is either tryinobe, Ig to encourage people with not so big budges to do business with him, or he doess not have a powerful brand.
My music has gone around the globe, and I have worked with a couple big name artists, but my beats will be cheap simply because I can create a demand for myself and still keep the price low.
Everyone is not a million dollar household name rapper, and not everyone can afford to buy beats online. Thhat is why I offer cheap hip hop beats to the rap community.
Even if I was a household name I would still offer my beats at a cheap price. Its about the service you provide for people and the quality of service that you provide.
This is RealBeatz Inc. the world's futuristic sounds
cheap hip hop beat

No comments:

Post a Comment